Upcoming Estate Sales
30+ Years of Experience
Estate Sisters is family-owned and operated since 1983.
With over 30 Years of Experience, we know that belongings hold memories. We acknowledge that in most cases, selling these precious items is difficult for the owner and the family. Our job is to make it easier for our clients to make decisions and the transition.
We take the personal approach, handling personal property with care so that each client will receive the maximum benefit from the sale.
We have a dedicated team with a wide variety of experiences in liquidating estates, downsizing, transitioning a loved one, or divorce.
Our team works efficiently and professionally to price and appraise your items.
Our Estate Sale Process
- Don't throw anything away till you have spoken with us.
- We will help you assess what can be thrown and what you should keep.
- .We've taken thousands of dollars worth of items out of clients' garbage!
- Reach out to us: call, email, or text.
- We will go over a contract with you. If you have family members who will be helping you, we encourage them to join us.
- Our fee is a straight percentage* based on your sales needs and staff required.
We will come out a few weeks before the sale to take pictures. We take a lot of pictures; we want our customers to know what will be at your sale!
We do primarily 2-day sales.
We provide everything!
- Whatever is needed to set up your sale.
Signage communicating our policies to the customers will be displayed throughout the sale.
We advertise your sale on:
- This website
- other social media platforms
Emails are sent out before and during your estate sale, featuring items available at your sale.
The Day of the Sale
We will arrive early to make sure we have our shopping baskets, wrapping materials, and bags ready for the customers' use.
We accept credit cards and cash.
We also have a numbering system to control the number of shoppers allowed into the home.
We provide adequate staffing to make sure the shopping experience is profitable.
A good way to see if you would be happy with us is to visit one of our estate sales. See how we set up, see how organized and clean our sales are.
Experience how our staff is on the floor working to make sure customers are finding what they came for, and taking said product to our sold tables, allowing the customer to shop without carrying all their purchases.